BEGINNER DRIVER EDUCATION COURSE
Beginner Driver Education Course
- 20 hours classroom theory
- 10 hours HomeLink theory
- 10 hours in car driving lessons
- One-on-one in-car training
- Includes pickup & drop off within Guelph
- We offer weekend classes, evening classes and 4 day holiday classes
- Reduce your Road Test eligibility from 12 months to 8 months
- BDE Graduates with a Driver’s Licence History (Certificate) may be eligible for an insurance discount
BDE Course Price
- Total Course Fee: $575.00 /TAX Included
*Payment Options: Cheque, Cash or Credit Card (PayPal)
How to Apply
2. Review terms and conditions.
3. Click on the Register.
4. Complete on-line registration, call 519-362-5664 or send us an email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions for BDE Course
02. To be certified to get the certificate: You must successfully complete the BDE course, which consist of 20 hours in-class theory, 10 hours home link theory and 10 hours in-car lessons with in a year from the start date of the course.
03. Student must bring colored or black and white photocopy of their driver Licence for BDE registration process.
04. Road test fee is not included in Beginner Driver Education Course price.
05. You can cancel your BDE course registration within 24 hours after submission.
06. A payment of $35 will be charged if a cheque is returned NSF.
07. Full payment need to be paid by first in-car lesson.
08. To cancel a driving lesson, please notify your instructor 24 hours in advance. You will be charged $40 per lesson if you missed or fail to inform instructor with less than 24 hours of your scheduled lesson.
09. If you missed your class room session, you need to re-schedule it through email or by calling the office.
10. You must bring your MTO approved driving hand book for your class room sessions.
11. Driver’s Licence History (Certificate) fee of $12.00 collected by ministry of transportation (MTO) is not included in course fee.
12. The school has all the right to cancel or re-schedule the class room session with in 24 hours notice posted on Guelph driving school web site. It is the responsibility of the students or the parents to visit the website for all the updates.
I HAVE READ AND HEREBY CONFIRM AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED BY GUELPH DRIVING SCHOOL. IN ADDITION TO THIS IS AS SPECIFIED REQUIREMENTS I HAVE ALLOWED MY PARENTS/GUARDIAN AND OR SPOUSE TO SCRUTINIZE AND APPROVE THEM TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND I CONFIRM MY ACCEPTANCE.
BDE Course 20 Hours Class Room Schedule
Class Room location is 60 Baker Street (downtown) Guelph
April 16 – May 9
Tue & Thu (4 weeks)
6:30pm – 9:00pm
|2019 BDE Course Schedule|
|June 26 - June 29||Wed - Sat (4 days)||9:30am - 3:00pm||Register|
|July 6 - July 14||Sat & Sun (2 weekends)||9:30am - 3:00pm||Register|
|July 8 - July 11||Mon - Thu (4 days)||9:30am - 3:00pm||Register|
|August 6 - August 9||Tue - Fri (4 days)||9:30am - 3:00pm||Register|
|August 17 - August 25||Sat & Sun (2 weekends)||9:30am - 3:00pm||Register|
|August 26 - August 29||Mon - Thu (4 days)||9:30am - 3:00pm||Register|
*If our schedule doesn’t quite fit yours? No problem! We can customize in class schedule for you. Call us or email
To register for BDE course in class Sessions G1 License is not required
If you have any question give us a call 519-362-5664
You can register by calling us or email firstname.lastname@example.org